Apple Recovery Healthcare, Inc. DBA Texoma Home Health recommends its services to you if:
- You or someone you love has been prescribed with home health care by your doctor.
- You are looking for a less costly alternative to long-term hospitalization, facility-based recovery or nursing home admission.
- You want to maintain your independence at home.
Apple Recovery Healthcare, Inc. DBA Texoma Home Health will develop a treatment plan that fits your preferences. We consider your schedule and accustomed daily activities as we develop a personalized care plan that includes but is not limited to:
- Skilled Nursing:
- Cardiac Care
- Catheter, Ostomy and Trach Care
- Disease Process Education
- Diabetic Management
- IV Therapy
- Medication Management
- LABS (blood work) in Your Home
- Pain Management
- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Pre-surgical Evaluations
- Respiratory and Lung Diseases
- High Blood Pressure
- PT / INR LABS Performed In Your Home with Immediate Results
- Wound Care Dressing Changes
- Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Personal Hygiene
- Light Meal Preparation
- Change Bed Linens and More!
- Physical Therapy:
- Post Surgical Recovery
- Gait, Strength, Balance, Range of Motion
- Pain Relief Strategies Including Ultra Sound
- Occupational Therapy:
- Retraining in ADL’s (such as bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.)
- Training in Adaptive Equipment
- Speech Therapy:
- Assistance in Improving Memory, Speech and Swallowing
- Medical Social Worker:
- Coordination of Community and Financial Resources
Are you looking for a provider that you can trust?
You can count on our team! Our services are easily within reach for clients who live in Sherman, Texas and the neighboring areas as listed in our Service Area Scope. All services listed above are designed to attain the best of health for our clients.
Services can be arranged any time of the day, any day of the week. Call 903-868-9991 to get